It’s not what we hold in our hands that is ours.
It is what is left when we open our hands and let go.
Let go! How? How to let go of something I really want? But perhaps letting go is the sane thing to do. Perhaps I’ll be free, really free if I let go. I’m just wondering why I had to hold on to something that is not real, not sure, just nothing. Been wondering why I’m stupid taking hold of nothing and so desperately wanting it….it’s just NOTHING! And come to think of it, since it’s nothing then what’s there to let go? That’s probably why it’s hard to let go because it’s just nothing….there’s nothing to let go.
29 May 2008, Ako
It is what is left when we open our hands and let go.
Let go! How? How to let go of something I really want? But perhaps letting go is the sane thing to do. Perhaps I’ll be free, really free if I let go. I’m just wondering why I had to hold on to something that is not real, not sure, just nothing. Been wondering why I’m stupid taking hold of nothing and so desperately wanting it….it’s just NOTHING! And come to think of it, since it’s nothing then what’s there to let go? That’s probably why it’s hard to let go because it’s just nothing….there’s nothing to let go.
29 May 2008, Ako
No comments:
Post a Comment