Friday, August 21, 2009

Blue like jazz

I just finished reading this book I borrowed from my beloved Merc. She had this note inserted:

“ Ate Mary
May we always look forward to life’s surprises at every turn.
Enjoy the book and the journey as much as I did.
Love you.
Merc”

Honestly I’m feeling so ordinary about life lately….no more surprises or I just don’t look forward into it anymore….kinda tired…it’s just so plain…LIFE!

Then after reading the book I envy Donald Miller a lot…actually I always envy people who care less about what I perceive to be should be priority…so carefree. Those people who just leave everything behind in search for a deeper truth or at least finding that something they don’t know yet but surely that’s what they needed to start through life. I been wanting to just go away but I’m tied with having to provide for my family, of having to finished what I started or for some urgent reasons. It’s a decision I made and I’m not really complaining about it I was just wondering it could have been easier to just go if not for these things. And specially wondering how come Donald can do that?

And for that, let me share the whole chapter that I like in the book, including some lines from the other chapters as well.... hopefully I will not be imprisoned for this…..click

Ako, 13 August 2009

No comments: