I need a friend! I’ve been carrying something for the longest time already! I miss Lyman, AiL, May, Crisel, Sheila and Merc….friends I can talk to. I don’t know! I just have this very private me that only a dear friend can know the deepest of me (there's this connection, both ways). And the people I listed above they can connect to that deep me. In them I am open, actually we don’t really need to talk about what’s going on, we just have conversation of just about anything then after, I feel light. I feel recharged. I think I’m having a mid-life crisis and I want somebody to go through the journey with me. Lately I’ve been operating on a very low patience with people. I easily get irritated by things I didn’t look into before. Even the tricycle driver annoy me now or just somebody who did not do something right (even small things). I even have tendencies to fight back if I will be provoked. Believe me, the used to be Mary is gone and I think she’s gone for good…until she finds her friend again.
Ako, 11 March 2010
1 comment:
from texter:
The old Mary is NOT gone for good. It's just a phase. Bukas makalawa, you'll find new reasons to be excited about life
Post a Comment