Thursday, July 26, 2007

Riding the Roller Coaster of Emotions

Here I go again ;)

Falling in love they say is the greatest feeling….staying in love is the greatest thing……doing things for love is the greatest deed…..but they also say that love is more than emotions…it’s not just that roller coaster feelings….therefore I conclude I haven’t been in love!!!! Well at least romantically that is!

If this is not love then, can I still say its infatuation? But I’m not a teenager anymore does this feeling also happened through grown ups like me? Or am I the only one like this…I’m the abnormal type? Lucky me I can say, because whatever this is, I still say it’s a happy feeling and I’m glad I felt it ;)

It’s quite a long time since I had a crush, the last time I can remember was when I’m in college and that’s a century ago…gosh! that long already. By God’s amazing grace he’s already married and he already told me one time when I saw him that he’s already expecting his first baby….wow! happy family…it could have been mine, ours but nah! It’s just him and her and I’m not a part.

I really don’t know how to explain what I’m feeling right now. One time I’m so happy, at another time I’m sad….crazy ha! Yeah I’m crazy and I need a friend to talk to but they’re not around ;( so good thing I have you (my ever present computer). Happy because it makes me smile, makes my heartbeat fast, makes me think of happy thoughts, makes me prettier because I’m glowing ;) but at the same time sad because this requires emotional investment, I’m assuming for something to happen and I’m in the not so winning end because I really don’t know what’s going to happen will my investment earn or will it fail and if it fails will it fail all at the same time or will it fail slowly with nothing to hold on to?????

Ah! I’m confused will I just let it grow or will I stop it now? It scares me because I’m too old to accept the pain it will bring, I may not have the courage to get over if it fails but who knows this could be it………

I had this line of a song to end……is he thinking about me!!!!


Ako, 21 October 2006

1 comment:

Mary Antonette said...

Being in love is the most wonderful feeling perhaps but at times scary and..well..kinda confusing.. so the best thing to do with the mixture of emotions is to savor the most wonderful part of this thing called love slash infatuation.. hehehe great post Ate Mary... nakakarelate ako 7 years ago.. hehe ngayon no doubts nah puro nalang ako love hehe