Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something more

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. Ouch!

Here goes another one of those lines, love quotes, something that breaks my heart. I’m kinda tired feeling like this. It’s so miserable! Nah! I’m exaggerating, but still it’s not a good feeling. I really don’t understand why I had to meet a man and allow him to please my heart but then again, it’s kinda complicated after and I can’t help but be sad about it =( I’m begginning to hate nice guys, guys who’ll make me feel comfortable, cared for, just because they’re nice. No meaning, nothing at all. I’m begginning to hate myself for this. How come I never learn my lesson? How come I’m too easy to fall? I really don’t know why? I’m saddened by this thoughts. God, I really need You here right now! I’m tired feeling like this. I’m tired investing heart smiles for the wrong person and tired of thinking that he feels the same for me too. Bloopers again! Can I just hide myself? Away from people like them. How can I draw the line? Or is it just me, really just me thinking that they have something more? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Am I not really worth something more?

Ako, 22 February 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nakaka relate, hahahaha!