Thursday, March 6, 2008

Be like kids

It's amazing how kids respond to anger and love.

We can learn a lot from kids!

Maybe that's the reason why Jesus said that unless we be like children we'll never enter heaven. What's with them?

I happen to pass by 3 kids throwing stones to each other, I can tell by their looks and how they throw the stones that they are mad at each other. But kids are like that, they will show anger and vent it out by throwing just about anything they have in their hands. Then after that, they're over it. After a while they will play again, as if nothing happened.

It's funny because when we grow older, we tried different strokes, we tried to act as grown ups and forget childlike ways yet in so doing we more or less become childish. I'm just wondering why is it so hard for adults to forget faults, they even carry it down to their grave. They wasted time playing it over and over in their minds and harbor pains all the more. Too bad we miss good relationships, the could have been good friendship, good mother and daughter relationship or just about any relationships just because we don't want to forgive. I even heard that sometimes the cause of arthritis is unforgiveness. Hmmmmmmm! Forgiveness could be a good and effective pain reliever, so take it now!

1 comment:

Mary Antonette said...

It's ironic how adults can learn so much from kids.. and what's even more ironic is that the hardest thing an adult can do is the easiest thing kids can, forgiveness... I luuurv this post Ate Mary.. just what I needed to remind myself today :-)