Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stress reliever

I’m a bit stress this week! This is how I am if I miss long sleep on weekend. And not to give in to emotion I will let small things lift me up. I will take the antidote..it’s in praising that one will get rid of stress…coz you’ll discover that you are too blessed to be stress…

So…thankful:
  1. it’s a sunny Wednesday
  2. was able to pray before getting up in bed
  3. took the bus..means I’m early today “HURRAH”
  4. got 2k baon from ECCI =)
  5. nice photo of me from Bill while going cafeteria hopping … hehe
  6. good laugh with “the Babols”
  7. done with the SPAD reading for today
  8. done with the abstract, my passport to Dumaguete and eventually Siquijor
  9. free PM snacks, celebration for being 4th place in sportfest last year (prize for consistency)
  10. was able to give power hug even if I myself needed one ((me))
  11. encouraged a friend =)
see!!! already a long lists and it’s not even the end of the day yet =)

YEY! really so much to count if you just give time to count your blessings.....

  1. we won in Basketball, 21-14 =) my teammates are all galeng
  2. nice tambay sa field, not a stary night but talk with Pogs is much the same as a stary night =)
  3. had a good sleep, but wasn't able to pack =(
  4. and just this morning, I had a sweet smile from "papa S" with good morning greetings....hayyyyyyyyy (so kileg)

No comments: