…..both in television and in real life, from Francis M to Ted Failon’s wife and now
Icoy’s Tatay….wake….necrological…eulogy….
…..wondering what it would be like in my own funeral…..Is it going to be a gathering of family and friends with happy stories with and of me? Who would be there first? Who would weep the most? Who would miss me for life? Would there be an unexpected visitor, someone whom I didn’t know personally but from afar have been influenced by my mere existence? You know, somebody I’ve touch lives even from a distance! What will be the common stories to tell?
…..guess I will never know….I just hope when that time comes people will conclude like what I heard from Rico Yan’s and Francis M’s wake “she lived to the full”. I don’t know also what legacy I would leave behind but “that I have been a source of JOY and ENCOURAGEMENT” would be enough.
….to the One who would receive me up there….I pray He’ll received me with gladness and that I have done what He planned all along for me to do….
....and to my family who would most likely be affected the most…may they find strength knowing that finally I am home….my journey is finished and my joy is already complete.
Ako
27 April 2009
Icoy’s Tatay….wake….necrological…eulogy….
…..wondering what it would be like in my own funeral…..Is it going to be a gathering of family and friends with happy stories with and of me? Who would be there first? Who would weep the most? Who would miss me for life? Would there be an unexpected visitor, someone whom I didn’t know personally but from afar have been influenced by my mere existence? You know, somebody I’ve touch lives even from a distance! What will be the common stories to tell?
…..guess I will never know….I just hope when that time comes people will conclude like what I heard from Rico Yan’s and Francis M’s wake “she lived to the full”. I don’t know also what legacy I would leave behind but “that I have been a source of JOY and ENCOURAGEMENT” would be enough.
….to the One who would receive me up there….I pray He’ll received me with gladness and that I have done what He planned all along for me to do….
....and to my family who would most likely be affected the most…may they find strength knowing that finally I am home….my journey is finished and my joy is already complete.
Ako
27 April 2009
3 comments:
hu hu hu huhhh... wahhhh... hu hu
ang masasabi ko for you, you have been an encouragement to many and you made a lot of people laugh..ha ha..
yan, yan ang taong handa na to meet the maker..very brave..ü oo naman, u mean a lot to a lot of people im sure of that mary. iiyak ako pero kakantahan kita ng breathless kung sakaling mauna ka, at kung mauuna naman ako, siguraduhin mong may videoke sa lamay ko ha??? hahaha ü
Post a Comment