I don’t have personal computer and internet connections at home but mind you, regardless, I am so fond of blogging…both posting my own or reading others blog =)
I met this blog sometime in November during Icoy’s and Tiny’s wedding preparation….she’s a photographer in the US and she writes long article plus really good pictures of her clients. Then one article she shared about a friend she met who had the same passion in photography and who happens to have the same business as hers….she shared her photo sessions with her together with both their husbands and awesome, she gave the link to the blog of her friend. Curious with the photo shots done by the friend I click on the link…got hook in her lengthy writings with pictures also and not long before she’s an addition to my growing list of favorite blogs.
Then just this morning as I was browsing with my READER I saw an interesting entry to the friend’s blog, she’s telling everyone about her faith, an unusual entry coz her blog is intended for her photography business so I read about it. In her writings she told about what her husband is going through and that she is thankful for the support they are getting from on-line community…and to explain further her husband’s condition she gave the link to her husband’s blog…..you know what’s next, right? I click on the link and viola I was transported into another world…this time the husband of the friend of the photographer I happen to follow. Amazing!
Here’s the link to their blogs….
http://www.jasminestarblog.com/
the friend
http://blog.amywenzel.com/
the husband of the friend
http://www.jumpdavidjump.typepad.com/jump_david_jump/
now my new blog-community friends...they don't even know =(
Ako, 16 June 2009
I met this blog sometime in November during Icoy’s and Tiny’s wedding preparation….she’s a photographer in the US and she writes long article plus really good pictures of her clients. Then one article she shared about a friend she met who had the same passion in photography and who happens to have the same business as hers….she shared her photo sessions with her together with both their husbands and awesome, she gave the link to the blog of her friend. Curious with the photo shots done by the friend I click on the link…got hook in her lengthy writings with pictures also and not long before she’s an addition to my growing list of favorite blogs.
Then just this morning as I was browsing with my READER I saw an interesting entry to the friend’s blog, she’s telling everyone about her faith, an unusual entry coz her blog is intended for her photography business so I read about it. In her writings she told about what her husband is going through and that she is thankful for the support they are getting from on-line community…and to explain further her husband’s condition she gave the link to her husband’s blog…..you know what’s next, right? I click on the link and viola I was transported into another world…this time the husband of the friend of the photographer I happen to follow. Amazing!
Here’s the link to their blogs….
http://www.jasminestarblog.com/
the friend
http://blog.amywenzel.com/
the husband of the friend
http://www.jumpdavidjump.typepad.com/jump_david_jump/
now my new blog-community friends...they don't even know =(
Ako, 16 June 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment