"Should I smile because we're friends or should I cry because that’s all we'll ever be."
Common love story plot! Since it’s love month, I wanted to blog about love, love, love (plus pressured from a blog fan, waiting for my Valentine’s day blog, problem is I don’t have a date so I don’t have something personal and special to share..huhu but what’s new!?... hehe). So, I just came up with something about LOVE, the bug that goes around during February and intensify its existence on day 14. I’m just so thankful I’m not here in LB last weekend, otherwise I would be reminded again how cold February is, and gets even colder when it’s February 14. Yeah! I’m just a girl, pretty and all but dateless (Oh! let me correct that, no romantic date that is). And the line above (the first line, hey look up!) I got that from Luis Manzano’s blog (so Luis this is already my citation), it’s a one line entry and it caught my attention. I always say who needs boyfriend when you have boyfriends? Let me explain that, I have a lot of guy friends and everybody is somehow making up for a boyfriend for me. Oh well I don’t get a hug as often as a girlfriend can and of course the kiss but the caring as in all the “ALAGA” a boyfriend can give, most of my guy friends are giving that to me. But somehow it makes me wonder why I can be so close with friends but it doesn’t bloom into romantic love. I can’t remember if there’s just even one friend who told me he likes me or see me in a different way (more than friends ba!). Makes me wonder! So, should I smile because I’m always just a friend (close, special, best but still just a friend) or cry because that’s just what I will ever be. But honestly, I don’t like complications so I’ll probably choose not to cry over it. I’d rather be treasured as a loved friend than a girlfriend if that makes life beautiful but somehow I’m also just a girl wanting to be wanted (HUH? Did I just say that? Was it me? WHE!). So, where’s love, love, love in my entry? I haven’t found it yet! But like in fairytales I still would like to believe that there is someone special out there for me (perhaps he’s stuck in traffic somewhere, or in a far away island). And according to my best sanity consultant Merc, God is not cruel, if I’m feeling I need someone in my life then that probably is His desire for me also, so in time He’ll send that someone. Can I ask for him now!? Isn’t it too long overdue already? Like it’s already forever!!!! Doesn't he long for my powerhugs, my sweet bratty lambing? He will regret missing me this long!
Ako, 18 February 2010
Common love story plot! Since it’s love month, I wanted to blog about love, love, love (plus pressured from a blog fan, waiting for my Valentine’s day blog, problem is I don’t have a date so I don’t have something personal and special to share..huhu but what’s new!?... hehe). So, I just came up with something about LOVE, the bug that goes around during February and intensify its existence on day 14. I’m just so thankful I’m not here in LB last weekend, otherwise I would be reminded again how cold February is, and gets even colder when it’s February 14. Yeah! I’m just a girl, pretty and all but dateless (Oh! let me correct that, no romantic date that is). And the line above (the first line, hey look up!) I got that from Luis Manzano’s blog (so Luis this is already my citation), it’s a one line entry and it caught my attention. I always say who needs boyfriend when you have boyfriends? Let me explain that, I have a lot of guy friends and everybody is somehow making up for a boyfriend for me. Oh well I don’t get a hug as often as a girlfriend can and of course the kiss but the caring as in all the “ALAGA” a boyfriend can give, most of my guy friends are giving that to me. But somehow it makes me wonder why I can be so close with friends but it doesn’t bloom into romantic love. I can’t remember if there’s just even one friend who told me he likes me or see me in a different way (more than friends ba!). Makes me wonder! So, should I smile because I’m always just a friend (close, special, best but still just a friend) or cry because that’s just what I will ever be. But honestly, I don’t like complications so I’ll probably choose not to cry over it. I’d rather be treasured as a loved friend than a girlfriend if that makes life beautiful but somehow I’m also just a girl wanting to be wanted (HUH? Did I just say that? Was it me? WHE!). So, where’s love, love, love in my entry? I haven’t found it yet! But like in fairytales I still would like to believe that there is someone special out there for me (perhaps he’s stuck in traffic somewhere, or in a far away island). And according to my best sanity consultant Merc, God is not cruel, if I’m feeling I need someone in my life then that probably is His desire for me also, so in time He’ll send that someone. Can I ask for him now!? Isn’t it too long overdue already? Like it’s already forever!!!! Doesn't he long for my powerhugs, my sweet bratty lambing? He will regret missing me this long!
Ako, 18 February 2010
5 comments:
and i charge just a very small fee for sanity checks...hahaha
nice one! LIKE! wag magaalala, di ka nagiisa, hahaha.. and life is full of surprises ;P
from texter:
Um, try mo mawala ng 1 month ng walang paalam. Kung sino makamiss sa'yo, love ka nun. Hehe. Seriously, kung masaya ka pa rin naman, ok lang wala muna bf. Ibang klaseng responsibility din yun. Masarap maging single somehow.
haayyy...minsan...my friend ako...break sila ni bf nya...sabi ko welcome to my world!..single life!...magandang maging single no...walang complications walang selos...walang away walang magiinarteng boyfriend,etc...
tapos sabi nya sakin di nmn masaya...ngerk sabi ko lang...
2 years since then na sinabi ko yun..gang ngayon buhay pa nmn ako at single...medyo nararamdaman ko yung "hindi masayang sinabi nya skin"...tapos inside me i'm asking this question...
where where where is love?...hehehe
hahaha.. at ang reply ko ay kanta rin...
Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
That I've been dream of?
Where is she?
Who I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
That's only meant for me?
Who can say where she may hide?
Must I travel far and wide?
'Til I am bedside the someone who
I can mean somethin to ...
Where...?
Where is love?
Who can say where...she may hide?
Must I travel...far and wide?
'Til I am beside...the someone who
I can mean...something to...
Where?
Where is love?
Post a Comment