I took a list of what I want to be “me”. Taken from my Bell de Jour 2010 planner. Here it goes….
This year I will
…refuse to be treated ill by anyone
…not be afraid of failure
…take time to journal important events in my life that I don’t want to forget
…do the unexpected
…choose to be happiest every single day, as if it were the first and last day of my life
…be my most awesome self
…face my fears with full confidence
…take the plunge and go for my dream job (ecotourism)
…look forward to new changes in my life
…focus on what I want
…surprise people
…be more adventurous
…make people see an updated version of me
…reach my ideal weight and body (86-105 lbs..long way to go girl!)
…not be afraid to take risk
…own a car
…travel the world
…take care of myself more
…do whatever it takes to find myself
…embrace the beauty of life
…be the best girlfriend ever
…spending quality time with people that really matter
…try to save
…pursue something I love and what I’m good at
…do more and wish less
…have no obstacles, only challenges
…only focus on the wonderful things in every person
…work for change
…be more awesome, more gorgeous and more positive
…have direction in my life and career
…be more mature when making decisions and handling relationships
…simply savor love and life
…take life one dare at a time
…be a better spender
…fall and rise, discover and conquer
…stay in-love and happy
…pursue my passion
…start my own business
…change the world in my own little way
…be more independent
…be exploring new places and things
…be more outgoing and free spirited
…be more financially independent
…learn how to age gracefully
…have less stressful life
…be fashionista in my own little way
…count my blessings and expect more to come
…prove that I am worth it
…have more faith
…make a difference in one person’s life
…believe that everything happens for a reason and in it’s season
…take risks for love
…love everything that I am
…fearlessly explore the things that I want
…be a good influence on others
…write more
…not let a day pass without making another smile
…love much, laugh often, cry less, smile as much as possible
…remember the good things
…stick to what really needs to be done now
…not put things off until it’s too late
…overcome my insecurities and shine
…learn the art of self control
…be a new person, better and wiser
…let go of the small things and value the big things more
…simplify my life
…believe that wishes do really come true
…not simply exist, I will live
…be going back to school
…challenge myself to be my best every single day
…be more spontaneous
…quit the “I cannot do it” attitude
…just go for it, cross my fingers, and jump right in
…be always grateful
…be silly and fabulous at the same time
…not neglect anything
…reinvent myself
…help my parents with their finances
…be the woman I only dreamed about yesterday
…straighten my mistakes
…break my bad habits
…trust God fully
No comments:
Post a Comment