It’s my first time this year to cry hard…yung masikip sa dibdib na iyak. Yung after ng iyak mamumugto ang mata mo at alam ng makakakita sa’yo na nag-iyak ka. Amazing! How a person who hardly knew you, judge you entirely by one instance. I was told I’m not worthy of my friend because of my actions or my being cold. I was judged by my silence that my friendship is shallow. It’s hard to swallow. It’s hard to ignore. But I didn’t explain my side, I still chose to be silent and find in my heart the perfect timing to reconcile. Maybe I’m wrong for doing this, I guess yeah, I let pride get in the way. I rarely make tampo and if ako lang ang magtatampo, you’ll hardly know it, coz I have ways of cooling myself, of letting it out of my system. I am so careful also with my relationships that I wouldn’t want to hurt other people (as I guess anybody will do). Perhaps it’s because I don’t know how to handle such situation. I would rather give you space and process it coz that’s how I do things and after that I’m fine. But this one, it’s been a long long chapter already. I’ve hurt a friend deeply but I’m hurting also (thus i needed this time to process things). I’m just praying it will end soon. And all things will work out fine. But I would probably forever remember I was told I’m not friend-worthy =(.
Ako, naglalabas ng sama ng loob =(
1 comment:
that's really sadness, anyway i know it will be fine soon.
Post a Comment