Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Lucky 1 to 24/7 In Love

Movie watching, that's how my weekend went....and I share =)

It's a Saturday, my usual long sleep day....nakatulog naman ng mahaba kaya lunchtime, I'm on my way to the office...I just need to finish the things I wasn't able to do yesterday coz I'm sooooooooooo nervous for the badminton championship (ayun TALO!!! but I will not kwento about that =P). My game plan for today, will run the back-up of our group's databank then while that one is running I'll be washing my labwares then do my evaluation for my boss then watch (finally, since Maco is scolding me for not watching this agad coz he said he downloaded it as fast as he could hoping I will watch it agad =P) "the lucky one".  That's the plan....which I did naman except for the evaluation part (can you blame me? who would do that on a lazy Saturday????). So here it goes my first movie for the weekend....



my office mate Ibyang recommended this movie to me then I asked Maco if he could download it for me..it's a new movie so I'm happy that Maco was able to download a good copy (very good actually).

This is an adaptation of Nicholas Sparks novel, so it's another makalaglag pusong romantic movie. I love the place, the cinematography (ano na nga ito?)...love the lighthouse, the tree house of Ben, the bridge, the road leading to the house of Beth and the house itself (but I couldn't find a photo in the net to show all these =( that's sad). But I think the trailer can show you...here



here are some quotable quotes I got:

Logan: "It was in the morning, after a night raid. I just found it. In a war, finding something like that, is like finding an angel in hell."

makes me want to leave a photo of me anywhere hehe =P 

Logan to Beth: "You should be kissed. Every day, every hour, every minute."

ako naman eh hug laang ok na =)

Beth: "Why did you come here?"
Logan: "To find you."

awwwwwwwww....

Ellie to Beth: He was a wonderful man. And when a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible. You recognize it instinctively, and you’re certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him.

I'm yet to meet a man like this...one who will give that impression and will linger in my head and my heart..echosera =P

I can't remember if this was ever mentioned in the movie but this is my fave line from the book (I haven't read it though, nakita ko lang na quote)

“sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.”

there...the first movie, I'm beginning to like Nicholas Sparks although I'm still hesitant to read his book coz I don't want to be so kilig and in love with love that I get to be idealistic with it..and I don't want to end up with a broken heart coz in reality love is not like that...bitter ka 'te?!

Then I packed my things, went home..while waiting for dinner I watched another movie with my pamangkins in CineMax. 




It's funny coz I still cried in the part where I cried before the first time I watched this. It's the scene where Harry Stamper (Bruce Willis) is saying his final word for his daughter Grace (Liv Tyler).....he will be left behind to detonate the bomb that will blow the asteroids that will hit the earth. I love this part also coz this part he is honoring AJ (Ben Affleck) and Chick (Charles Chapple) part of his crew.I even told my pamangkins (in case they will see me crying) "hala, nakakaiyak na yung part na susunod!" but I didn't shed a tear, it's just my heart crying...arti!

After Armageddon and after dinner....another palabas but this time it's a real life love story =) When I saw the interview and some clips from Zoren's secret wedding I told myself I'm going to watch the whole thing in TV.....that's why I'm here tuning in for the ABS-CBN's coverage of the wedding. I  love this girl (Carmina) even before pa...I used to watch "Palibhasa Lalaki" and I soooooooooooo love her maingay na mga bracelets, coz it's sobrang dami or sobarang daming sabit sabit. I'm also a fan of her another sitcom "Mana mana" na hindi ko na matandaan kung ano na nga ang sitcom na 'to...basta ang alam ko cuty cuty palang itong si Carmina eh sinusubaybayan ko na sya....ang kulit lang talaga nya...and tama ang mga friends kong nagsabi na ni-level up ni Zoren ang fantasies ng mga girls..sagot naman ng isa kong majoray na friend mag-aspire ng ganito if kamukha mo si Carmina..hahaha..nga naman...sasabihin ko pa ding sa movies lang yan...bitter ka na talaga 'te!

then yun, natulog naman ako at gumising ulit kinabukasan...so Sunday na 'to friend! keri pa? one na lang!

after Sunday service met Man sa jeepney named "Harold" hindi naman importante ito..gusto ko lang i-mention...hehe. We went to SM Calamba to watch 24/7 in love. Una, dahil magkatambal ulit si Kim at Gerald dito, eh number one fan ng KimeRald itong si Man. Pangalawa, gusto naming makita if kayang i-pull off ng Star Cinema ang madaming stories in one film...mala- "Love Actually" or "Valentine's day" ba ang peg. At siempre ang pangatlong reason at ultimate...mga jologs talaga kasi kami (ewan ko si Man) pero ako OOng OO...keber ko, ako naman ang nagbayad ng pang sine ko ah! So ito na nga....

Super full ang cinema, maaga na nga kaming pumasok than the screening time pero mas madami pa palang maaga kesa samin, kasi sa stairs na kami nakaupo. While eating binatog we we're watching commercials, I don't know why there are so many commercials...napasabi na nga akong TV lang! Reklamo naman si Man na hindi nya type yung mga commercials....unga!


The story evolve with this question "What would you do if it was the end of the world?" at dahil pagod na ako magkwento..i-paste ko na lang ang synopsis from Wikipedia =P

Jane (Kathryn Bernardo), a die-hard fan, wants to win tickets to Billy Fernandez's (Daniel Padilla) concert. To do this she must answer the question, "What would you do if it was the end of the world?" In search for this answer she meets different people with different love stories: a 40-year old virgin named Virgie (Pokwang) who meets a gigolo named Charles (Sam Milby); a hopeless romantic secretary, Barbara (Maja Salvador) who is helping her boss, Ken (Diether Ocampo) with "personal issues"; Verna (Angelica Panganiban) who falls in love with a waiter named Elvis (John Lloyd Cruz) in Vietnam; Belle (Bea Alonzo) who is in love with her gay best-friend, Butch (Zanjoe Marudo), an active-executive; Jomar (Zaijan Jaranilla) who is trying to court Ayie(Xyriel Manabat) with the help of (Piolo Pascual) a 35 year old mentally-challenged man named Pipoy, Patty (Kim Chiu) who traces her first love, Alvin (Gerald Anderson) to become a model for her company.

I like Jomar-Ayie-Pipoy's story, coz it's about best friends...love the paalaman part between Zaijan and Piolo, it's so heart warming. I like also the story of Belle and Butch played by Bea and Zanjoe..Zanjoe is so good at being gay. I wasn't able to get his line verbatim when he confronted Belle but it's something like "Ang hirap namang hindi mo makausap ang best friend mo sa bagay na nalilito ka kasi sya ang dahilan ng iyong pagkalito!"  relate ka 'te?

There goes my weekend....it's like a picnic Saturday coz I bought a lot of food in South..just for me. Then Sunday, I enjoyed the binatog from Boy Binatog booth, mine is the classic, they call binalat (binatog na maalat,  just with salt) while Man got the binatsoko (binatog with chocolate...IKR! weird!). Then before we took the jeepney ride home, we stop by Friends Fries booth to buy cheese flavored BFF fries for Man, mine is sour cream flavored BFF size also plus buco shake....I love weekends!



No comments: