It was my birthday yesterday. The night before, I'm kinda emotional, it's probably just that. But yesterday, when it's already my birthday, I felt good, light, it's like it's just an ordinary day but it's special somehow. I always have this feeling that I am special, I am loved by the people around me.
I can't remember when I stopped giving flowers and words of affirmations to people in my FB list, I love giving words, that I guess is my love language, I think, oh well it's something I want for me too. I want friends even people who barely know me to utter words of affirmations or prayers or anything that they've experienced, seen in me. I love hearing words that you would most likely give when someone is already dead, like in eulogy. I want to hear them now, enjoy them now that I am still alive. But since I stopped doing that to people I know, they don't do that to me as well =( So, craving for those words, let me pick out some of the messages I got for my birthdays even from before. I just want to fill my heart with love and kindness. Here they are:
2021
from Kuyang in our H2O GC he said: Happy happy birthday Mary. You always inspire me with your lively disposition. Amping
from Manuel thru IG DM: Happy birthday Ate Mary! I miss our gala and random ayaan for dinner. You've always been the source of positive energy in any circle you belong. Keep shining your light! Love ya!
from Chelsea Dolores, she's not even a close friend but she had this message in my FB: wuhuuuuy happy happy happiest birthday Mary! Stay vibrant and glowing like your hardin! God bless you with a bountiful harvest sa hardin at in life. Thanks for sharing good and nakakahappy na mga thoughts. I appreciate your online presence. I feel like I've been friends with you more than now during this pandemic. Kape in real life soon!
2020
Vida: Happy birthday marianggala. Keep exploring
TP: Keep on looking young, Mary. Have a blessed birthday.
2019
from Olivyn thru FB: of course, it is =) to the friendliest person (with a dash of toyo) on the planet...more friends and gigs to come! Stay healthy and happy with lots of love
from Doc Reggie (he's a replacement for Alex in my online world): Also from me, happy happy birthday!! Honor to know u and your positive outlook in life. Kudos!
2017
I posted in my FB: Anong nakaka-happy moments mo na kasama ako?
May Sallan: lahat ng gala
Big: videoke
Madam Jhoanne: chill lang ang buhay, thanks Mary! Happy birthday!
Mahlie: lahat ng may kwnetuhan...happy bertdey Mary!
Kula: Ung kasama ka lang happy na ko! True!!!!
Hashie: Ikaw palang more than sapat na, Ninang Mers!
Diana Llanderal-Samper: Yung gala mode mo Ate Mary saka yung iba't ibang pics mo sa FB na lugar. Happy beerday Ate Maria
Jona Go: Happy birthday!! Nung kumakain tayo sa IRR Ms. Mary.
AiL: All the gala and kwento
Faigs: Yung dinner tayo after badminton, naglaro tayo ng pinoy henyo, ikaw nanghuhula, hotdog or egg ata ang word (actually mani =P)
Judy: Tagal na tayong di nagkikita. But still smile whenever I remember you, happiest birthday to you Mary. Stay happy.
Budz Arlyn: Happy moments..kasi ikaw ang coordinator ng salo salo ng tropa na lifetime na kasiyahan
Meggy Lou: blessed birthday ate! ung Davao ung naalala ko sa white water rafting - 2010, saya nun. CSSP ka ulit kasi =)
Donald: Makinig ng mga kwento ko at magpayo. Then mang asar hahaha
Icoy: yung last point serve mo na sabit tas kagat daliri!!! HBD!!!
Pastora Mavic: Happy birthday!!! Yong mga jokes at hirit mo....
Tita Vangie: S&T Updates workshops
Lorena: Matcha moments plus private chats whether happy, wala lang, o kahit sad na eventually e nagiging happy na rin =) happy birthday Mary!!!
Jen Raviz: usapang pogi =) happy birthday Mary! mwah
Ellen: Un mga hirit mong ikaw lang talaga ang nakakaisip during our get-together chickahan..like un lovelife mong parang coke hahaha! Happy birthday Mary! powerhugs!!!
Ms. Lani: kapag kumakain ng durian kasi kahit ayaw mo masaya ka for us =)
Gio: Fast talk! Happy birthday Ate Mary!!!
Myles: Nakakahappy ang mga coffee date natis esp sa IRRI! Happy birthday Are Mary. Miss you.
Sheila Ignacio: Yup, the jokes and all the good vibes! =)
Vincet: Dahil malayo ako...happy ako sa mga post mo na magagandang lugar pati foods ingit ako...happy birthday mary na full of grace
Vhelle: Madami pero walang tatalo sa kwento ng anak ni Mayor sa beach
Inaki: Yung ang bilis nating gumawa ng story sa mga bagay na nakikita sa paligid..na mis ko na yun
PrettyVie: Riding the shuttle na earings lang pinaguusapan hehehe
These are some of the words uttered to me during my birthday...I think there's more but I cannot locate them now, probably, I'll just add later on. These makes me happy coz I love words
No comments:
Post a Comment