Let go and move on! That's my 2022 theme.
Today is the last day of prayer and fasting for Destiny and Victory but since I joined late, I'll be extending my fast till tomorrow and joining CCF for tomorrow's end of fast. I wanted to do fasting and prayer even though I am not consistently attending any church right now. It's a Christian tradition that I wanted to keep. I thank the Lord that I was able to see the online prayer and fasting service of Victory, then I was able to start the fast with them. I think God also wants me to do it by leading me there. It was their start of fast when I come across their FB live. What's good with Victory is that they have lunch prayer and fasting meetings, it's always good to know that you have bodies of Christ with you in this journey. Then the following day, I was able to see Destiny's dawn prayer meeting with Pastora Mavic and Pastor Bernard, from there I learned that it was already their 4th or 5th day in fasting. I don't know why I miss the online reminder where I am still part of the Destiny International FB Group, anyways, at least I was able to join still. Then I also saw CCF, they are also starting the prayer and fasting. I have 3 churches to choose from, WOW! But it's because of this that I felt I don't have a family, so I wanted to rejoin a Christian church, I wanted to be a part of Christ's family again. I need to pray so that God will lead me to my family.
Besides that realization, today, while I was taking a bath, letting go and moving on, or letting go to move on kept on playing in my thoughts. Then I remember, last year I started a THEME or WORD for the year, I learned that through Bianca Gonzales "Paano Ba 'To" Channel. So, I think my 2022 theme would be #LettingGoToMoveOn. It's to let go of 2021, it was a hard year though not so hard as compared with everyone, but still, it's a hard year. Letting go of things I wasn't able to do because of so many reasons and those that I just don't want or have the motivation to do. Letting go of what-ifs, what should. Letting go of things I place before me that I thought I like, I can, I love but realized that I can do without. Letting go of people or my feelings for people that were not reciprocated as I hope they will do. Letting go of the pressure I put upon me, of expectations, of anything that I thought would be good for me as perceived good by others. Letting go of my old beliefs, my old self. Letting go of my old prayers. Letting GO, so that I can move on. Move on to new things, to what really is in store for me, to what God already planned for me. Move on to the new paths, new places, new phases, all new. Move on to blank canvas, fresh start. But to be able to move on to this, I need to unload the old that's why I start the year with prayer and fasting. I wanted to start the year with God, from God, and for God. And just what I learned from CCF Pastor today, to be able to let go and move on, I need to guard my heart and for this heart to be guarded well, I put my heart in God's hands. My heart is completely guarded when I put it in the hands of God. Placing them in Your hands Lord, please give me that fresh start. Allow me to let go and move on, In Jesus Name. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment