Thursday, April 3, 2008

He will not relent until He has it all ...

God will not give up on you, so don't give up on yourself!

Lord I just want to say thank You!
Thank You for not giving up on me even if I'm too pasaway.
Thank You for always being there when I needed you.
For giving me enough space when I ask You to go away.
For Your grace, faithfullness, love, provision, patience, wisdom.
Yeah, wisdom, to deal with life, with people, with myself.
Grace, the grace to see the beauty in all that there is.
God! you've been my ever-present help.
My Hero!
The one that swept me off my feet!
My Knight in shining armor.
The very Lover I've been looking for.
I thank you for the sweet smile you put in my heart everytime I'm glad.
Thank you also for the pinch when I'm sad, makes me realize that life is enjoyed most when you have both =)
Thank you for all the opportunities, even the many possibilities still laid out for me.
Thank you that before I even do a thing, I am assured that you love me.
For always being there, my refuge, my fortress.
My number one fan =)
The One person who really know me, inside out, even I myself don't know a lot about me.
Thank You for believing in me, for pushing me to be the best that I can be.
For comforting me when I tried and failed.
For always thinking about my best interest.
So glad SomeOne is thinking about me every time, everyday.
Thank you for bearing the shame, the punishment all in the name of love.
Just want to say Thank You!!!!
What can I do but thank You God!
It's just so amazing and I know I can't thank You enough....but still
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: