Monday, June 23, 2008

I love my room

I filed a leave on a Friday after a holiday to clean up my room. At first I’m just going to clean it but leave the arrangement as is. But I thought of doing something for a change. Well there’s really nothing much to change except that you just move the cabinet from one corner to another. Although this time, I let out all my collections and put them on display. Never minding the dust, never mind if it’s not a glass shelves but I would really mind if my niece and nephews touch any of it. I love seeing my car collections…hehe toy cars, that is, the real thing to follow. All the photo albums, I even let out the gift collage I got from IRRI friends on my birthday last 2 years ago (I guess). I put on display my loyalty plaque from IRRI and my first hopefully not the last badminton champion trophy. My next project is to lay-out my key chain collection on a mat that I will hang on the wall. I’m so excited for another weekend of room making. I love my room.

Ako, 21 June 2008

No comments: