Why worry when you can pray?
But let me clarify it’s not about me praying, it’s about the God I’m praying to.
I’m always in awe about God’s timing, love and provision. I couldn’t remember a day where I have to beg for alms. There was never a time He didn’t come to my rescue. He has always been there. He has provided me more than my needs, even the wants. Thou there’s still prayers that hasn’t been answered I just know His timing is perfect. Thou there are a lot of questions why some things should happen I know His wisdom are infinite. I often wander around, moving away from Him. But in all those wandering I’m so amazed how He could still love me. It’s so amazing how He runs with open arms welcoming me back. I am so humbled by such love. God, why do you love me that much?
Ako, 19 June 2008
But let me clarify it’s not about me praying, it’s about the God I’m praying to.
I’m always in awe about God’s timing, love and provision. I couldn’t remember a day where I have to beg for alms. There was never a time He didn’t come to my rescue. He has always been there. He has provided me more than my needs, even the wants. Thou there’s still prayers that hasn’t been answered I just know His timing is perfect. Thou there are a lot of questions why some things should happen I know His wisdom are infinite. I often wander around, moving away from Him. But in all those wandering I’m so amazed how He could still love me. It’s so amazing how He runs with open arms welcoming me back. I am so humbled by such love. God, why do you love me that much?
Ako, 19 June 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment