Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crossroads..again..and again.. and again..

Sometimes I thank God for crossroads because it opens up so many possibilities, new opportunities, acceptance of what you have or what you are or just sometimes it gives you time to stop and think. But with the many crossroads in life especially now at this time, I can't help but be frustrated at facing crossroads again. I just hope I'll be brave enough to face what's really inside me and move accordingly. Or perhaps I hope somebody would push me to go to the direction that is meant for me. Ahhhhhhhh! Maybe I just stop at the center and wait for somebody to pick me up and give me a lift to whichever direction they are going. Or perhaps I go another way, the road I have not yet tread upon and see what's instore for me there. An adventure ride.....Or maybe stay the same and just be content with what's in it. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ako, 14 October 2008

No comments: