I should have done this last Sunday but time didn’t permit. An account of my Saturday….Do you know that jingle of a Jollibee commercial? It’s an old Jollibee song. Anyway…..Here it goes….
I love you Sabado
Kahit buong Linggo
Hintay ka lang Jollibee nandyan na ako
That’s how I am last Saturday, so happy like a kid looking forward to Jollibee the whole week and making it happen this very Saturday. That’s how I felt minus the Jollibee thing (though yeah, I had lunch in Jollibee Calamba hehe). My heart is leaping for joy this Saturday (31 January 2009), let me share to you why.
On 15 January I made an accounting of my riches (hehe) and dues (huhu). I tried to balance my money going in to the money going out but I don’t think I needed an accounting skill to understand my list coz it’s so obvious that the money going in is soooooooooooooo way way toooooooooooooo short for the money going out. How come I’m happy if that’s the situation? Am I really crazy? Oh well, surely I am already, that’s my default. Then I made a prayer to my EVER GENEROUS PROVIDER, I presented my list to Him and ask for my allowance to pay all the dues at least. Then I kept the list and go on with my usual life.
…..tingininginingngining….
Going back to my Saturday, it’s a usual Saturday after going out late on a Friday night were I spent my time listening to friends, I woke up late (as all my nothing to do Saturdays), got up from bed at around 10AM. I decided to check out my money for this payday…..hmmmmmmm quite a fat wallet as I have this payday the excess sick leave payment. Then I started with my usual list of payments like 1000 for Meralco, 1000 for my tithes and offerings, 1500 for my groceries, load payments, payment for the debts I acquired in December, then my more than two months insurance due with penalty =( and all the allowances I needed like transportation allowance, food and all. Having separated everything (the necessary payment that is) I still have a lot in my hand…HUWOW! So I decided to go to Calamba and pay my insurance then check out the shoes that I’ve been wanting to buy and also visit the market for my field fashionista get-up and also Ukayans in Calamba. With so much excitement I dress up to go, happy and all…like flying my way to Calamba. On the jeepney ride I was thanking God for His provision and especially the excess which would make me buy the needed stuffs but not priority. And then along with the thanking is the thought of providing again my next month’s payment for the insurance. I kinda like thinking, where then would it come from next month, just a thought of excitement not worrying about it actually. And so I lined up for the cashier, pay my dues and the cashier told me you already acquired penalty, telling me the total amount then gave her the payment and I told her I just pay for the November, probably pay next month for the last payment due and what she told me even brightens my day all the more…..”Last payment mo na Ma’am!”. Really??!!! I almost screamed for joy, with a huge smile I asked what’s going to happen then and she said just wait for the notice of your benefits and the instructions. Grabe! the provision for me, now one less due on my list =). Then I went to Calamba buy long sleeve shirt for field, check out the shoes but it’s no longer there but I’m too happy to be disappointed. While eating in Jollibee Calamba, hmmmm I didn’t buy the shoes maybe I can go to the parlor and do some hair fix and so after texting Vee, there I am in a parlor’s chair with Angel curling my hair and Gina doing my nails. Fabulous life! Mucho (Muchas grasa…haha). After parlor Vee and I went to Robinson for groceries then my brother Bong texted me and asked me if I wanted to have dinner in Arla. WOW!!! I immediately texted him back with a big “YES”…my first time in Arla, after a yummy meal (salad is soooooo good) I went home HAPPY!
You know life sometimes has a lot of nice surprises and I’m glad those surprises comes free of charge =). I even gave extra money for Mother…bet she’s happy also =).
Ako, 4 February 2009
I love you Sabado
Kahit buong Linggo
Hintay ka lang Jollibee nandyan na ako
That’s how I am last Saturday, so happy like a kid looking forward to Jollibee the whole week and making it happen this very Saturday. That’s how I felt minus the Jollibee thing (though yeah, I had lunch in Jollibee Calamba hehe). My heart is leaping for joy this Saturday (31 January 2009), let me share to you why.
On 15 January I made an accounting of my riches (hehe) and dues (huhu). I tried to balance my money going in to the money going out but I don’t think I needed an accounting skill to understand my list coz it’s so obvious that the money going in is soooooooooooooo way way toooooooooooooo short for the money going out. How come I’m happy if that’s the situation? Am I really crazy? Oh well, surely I am already, that’s my default. Then I made a prayer to my EVER GENEROUS PROVIDER, I presented my list to Him and ask for my allowance to pay all the dues at least. Then I kept the list and go on with my usual life.
…..tingininginingngining….
Going back to my Saturday, it’s a usual Saturday after going out late on a Friday night were I spent my time listening to friends, I woke up late (as all my nothing to do Saturdays), got up from bed at around 10AM. I decided to check out my money for this payday…..hmmmmmmm quite a fat wallet as I have this payday the excess sick leave payment. Then I started with my usual list of payments like 1000 for Meralco, 1000 for my tithes and offerings, 1500 for my groceries, load payments, payment for the debts I acquired in December, then my more than two months insurance due with penalty =( and all the allowances I needed like transportation allowance, food and all. Having separated everything (the necessary payment that is) I still have a lot in my hand…HUWOW! So I decided to go to Calamba and pay my insurance then check out the shoes that I’ve been wanting to buy and also visit the market for my field fashionista get-up and also Ukayans in Calamba. With so much excitement I dress up to go, happy and all…like flying my way to Calamba. On the jeepney ride I was thanking God for His provision and especially the excess which would make me buy the needed stuffs but not priority. And then along with the thanking is the thought of providing again my next month’s payment for the insurance. I kinda like thinking, where then would it come from next month, just a thought of excitement not worrying about it actually. And so I lined up for the cashier, pay my dues and the cashier told me you already acquired penalty, telling me the total amount then gave her the payment and I told her I just pay for the November, probably pay next month for the last payment due and what she told me even brightens my day all the more…..”Last payment mo na Ma’am!”. Really??!!! I almost screamed for joy, with a huge smile I asked what’s going to happen then and she said just wait for the notice of your benefits and the instructions. Grabe! the provision for me, now one less due on my list =). Then I went to Calamba buy long sleeve shirt for field, check out the shoes but it’s no longer there but I’m too happy to be disappointed. While eating in Jollibee Calamba, hmmmm I didn’t buy the shoes maybe I can go to the parlor and do some hair fix and so after texting Vee, there I am in a parlor’s chair with Angel curling my hair and Gina doing my nails. Fabulous life! Mucho (Muchas grasa…haha). After parlor Vee and I went to Robinson for groceries then my brother Bong texted me and asked me if I wanted to have dinner in Arla. WOW!!! I immediately texted him back with a big “YES”…my first time in Arla, after a yummy meal (salad is soooooo good) I went home HAPPY!
You know life sometimes has a lot of nice surprises and I’m glad those surprises comes free of charge =). I even gave extra money for Mother…bet she’s happy also =).
Ako, 4 February 2009
1 comment:
your happinness is so infectious! haha i also remember being surprised with the news of not having to pay what i thought was supposed to be a last insurance payment!! but i was not promised to receive a set of documents, i wonder why?;D.
Post a Comment