Sometimes it’s sad to be surrounded with happy people.
Sometimes it’s annoying to hear testimonies, breakthroughs of others.
Yeah! Sure! You wanted that to happen to you as well..but if you’re always just hearer of the good news, it’s sometimes hard to take.
I met with the pro-core the other day, we started the meeting with testimonies of each one…
Ivy shared about her new car waiting for her in Cavite, now she was forced to learn to drive so she can get it.
Jenny shared about her wedding this December that was supposed to be postponed until next year but will finally push through a day later than what was originally planned.
Jabe talked about her upcoming business in Pagadian that’s why the need to leave LB for awhile.
Ace shared about MJ’s spiritual progress that even MJ’s husband possibly would go back to church through her.
Maki spending quality time with Allan and Ariel, it’s quite a fruitful night for him.
Grace mentioned her student’s improved behavior.
Then after all of them…my turn.
What’s my testimony?
What have I been doing?
Nothing extra ordinary, nothing ordinary either or there’s nothing worth sharing…perhaps I didn’t look into my day, or didn’t notice anything, not even a single blessing…though for sure I have but it’s probably too small as compared to what they shared….
Ako, 12 Aug 2010
Sometimes it’s annoying to hear testimonies, breakthroughs of others.
Yeah! Sure! You wanted that to happen to you as well..but if you’re always just hearer of the good news, it’s sometimes hard to take.
I met with the pro-core the other day, we started the meeting with testimonies of each one…
Ivy shared about her new car waiting for her in Cavite, now she was forced to learn to drive so she can get it.
Jenny shared about her wedding this December that was supposed to be postponed until next year but will finally push through a day later than what was originally planned.
Jabe talked about her upcoming business in Pagadian that’s why the need to leave LB for awhile.
Ace shared about MJ’s spiritual progress that even MJ’s husband possibly would go back to church through her.
Maki spending quality time with Allan and Ariel, it’s quite a fruitful night for him.
Grace mentioned her student’s improved behavior.
Then after all of them…my turn.
What’s my testimony?
What have I been doing?
Nothing extra ordinary, nothing ordinary either or there’s nothing worth sharing…perhaps I didn’t look into my day, or didn’t notice anything, not even a single blessing…though for sure I have but it’s probably too small as compared to what they shared….
Ako, 12 Aug 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment