Sitting in Vega center while reading Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” I again escape from the crowd. I so enjoy moments like this, alone with a book even if there’s so many people around me. Then while so engrossed with my reading I heard a very good music….I put down the book and I should be turning around but when I glance I saw the source of the beautiful music. Right there in front of me, kids are playing their violin…I already heard them playing even before I got lost with my book but they just caught my attention when they played “Moon River”. Ahhhhhhhhh now I got lost again..I was zapped in a different moment….they played the whole song and while playing I feel I’m into another world, not in Vega anymore…the scene from “Lovers in Paris” flashed back, I can see Carlo and Vivian dancing. It feels good after! Before going back to the book, I texted Mamajo to tell her the moment. I carry that moment even up to now, enough to sustain a feeling of awe, of thanks giving, thank you for moments like this.
Ako, dreaming
17 December 2010
2 comments:
it must have been a very enchanting experience.. God made it sadya na marinig mo, u wer at the ryt place at the ryt time.. serenaded as a treat for u from heaven..
thanks for sharing ur moment with me, touched ako mer ;)
hahahah Carlo! Akala ko kung anong memories na eh! I still remember our Lovers in Paris kalokahan... at hindi pa rin dumarating ang Carlo ng buhay natin tsk tsk tsk ;D pero aja! ;D
Post a Comment