Monday, February 7, 2011

ICU

We went to CMC, me Lizzel, Tram and Rea…our mission: to be there for Tita Lolit because her husband, Tito Chito had a stroke, so we went there to minister to them. Since Tram was with us, automatically he’ll be the lead. And to avoid carrying viruses only he and Tita Lolit went in the ICU. But when they came out, he asked me if I wanted to go in and look at Tito Chito. It was then that I realized that I still dread ICU. But at least I’m over with going to hospitals and visiting sick people. Its hard coz ICUs and hospitals bring back memories of our bunso, it’s like it’s fresh again, it just happened yesterday. That fresh! But little by little, I’m overcoming it. Hopefully soon I will fully recover. But I’m happy I was able to minister again, to offer prayers for sick people. Happy coz my boredom is being diverted into good use. Thank God for all the miracles that He will do to these people we prayed for…not us but of course, as always..it is the Lord. All for His Glory!

(sad though, I just learned today, 3 days after we prayed for Tito Chito, he passed away)

Ako,
5 February 2011

1 comment:

janice said...

me too! i hate going to hospitals. it reminds me of pain, suffering and death. i don't even like its smell... all these brings back sad memories for me as well.