Inspired by KP’s preaching today, I’m challenging myself for change…a change of perspective…from my view to Gods point of view. Viewing my life from the top. I’m going to RE-PENT! KP’s right, heaven is already open, actually long been open for me, to pour out God’s blessings and promises. There’s always an open heaven for me and all of God’s promises are good, pleasant and perfect. But I’ve been hindering myself from receiving all these. I’ve been magnifying the “I can’t”, “I am not” and “I will never be”. I let fear shield me from heaven’s outpouring…But NOW, I’m challenging myself…challenging the way I think, from “I can’t” to “I can”…from “I am not” to “I am”, opening myself for possibilities, not “I will never be” but “I will be”.
I’m ready to be drowning in God’s water falls of blessings, endless possibilities, and wide open doors of opportunities. My God is good, so nothing can go wrong. I can view failing as just a step closer to reality. Ahhhhhhhh life is good!
Ako,
6 February 2011
I’m ready to be drowning in God’s water falls of blessings, endless possibilities, and wide open doors of opportunities. My God is good, so nothing can go wrong. I can view failing as just a step closer to reality. Ahhhhhhhh life is good!
Ako,
2 comments:
yes te! since it is us who limit who we really are as God sees us, we have the responsibility to actively pursue that person as we are called to step daily into this image [person] - by constantly and daily renewing our mind!
i am so looking forward to the unfolding and manifestation of the glorious us!
Amen to that! Thanks for sharing this, very inspiring. Hayy..na-miss ko nman ang mga preachings ni Kuya Paul and syempre the DMI family and friends. Slamat ulit for sharing :)
Post a Comment