We went to Janet’s place today, me, Lizzel and Tita Pat. We prayed for her, for her healing, for God’s miracle. The moment I held her hands, I cried. I couldn’t pray. Good thing we already agreed that Tita Pat will lead the prayer even before we reached the house. I was crying the whole time that Tita Pat is praying. I can sense the fear of Janet; I can only utter “In Jesus Name”. When Tita Pat finished her prayer, she asked if I wanted to pray, good thing Lizzel volunteered, coz I still can’t. And the moment Lizzel started her prayer while sobbing, I cried again. Lizzel prayed for Janet’s kids, she can’t help the tears as well. She’s pausing from time to time. After awhile I felt relieve when Janet pressed my hands as I pressed hers. While crying, my heart is uttering “Lord, let Your healing flow! Grant the miracle to Janet! Answer our prayers with healing. Hayz! It’s harder to minister to people you know personally. I’m just glad despite being crying ministers; we were able to minister hehe.
Ako,
2 February 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment