Lord let me dream Your dream for me…again!
I had been God’s faithful stewards of money. I was faithful in tithing and offering but not long ago I’m a shameful robber. I rob God! And now I’m praying for a bail out and may He make me able to pay Him back. I wanted to be His faithful giver again, more so His generous giver now.
I’ve always believe that forever or at least in my lifetime I would say “But as for me and my household we will serve the Lord”. As a new Christian then I almost always pray to God to grant my whole family’s salvation. Time flies, seasons changed, my siblings are now married making the 6 souls I’m praying before, gained 10 more souls to pray for…nothing happened…still….though in my hearts of hearts I can still hear the line “though it may tarry, it will come to pass!” I’m listening to that cry again! In God’s time, me and my household will be save.
When I first met God and welcome Jesus in my life and ask Him to be the pilot of my life, everything I ever wanted was to be used by Him for His glory. That in everything it would not be about me but about God and His unfailing and everlasting love for me. Life is about Mary is dead so that Christ may fully live and that people will know that He is good. But the small faith I had then was tested..big time! It was tossed and turned, bumped into rocks and made me loose my memories. I forgot how it is to live out Christ in me. But God is so sovereign that I cannot hide Him fully, deep down. Now, He is calling forth again the faith, watering it to grow to even just as big as the mustard seed that enough to move mountain.
Now, even if I’m a Christian of little faith but I have a big God who has written eternity in my heart I am now fully convinced that the God who placed those dreams in me before is faithful and able to finish it. I’m now dreaming His dream for me again. And in Jesus Name all things will work together for my good. AMEN!
Ako,
22 January 2011
I had been God’s faithful stewards of money. I was faithful in tithing and offering but not long ago I’m a shameful robber. I rob God! And now I’m praying for a bail out and may He make me able to pay Him back. I wanted to be His faithful giver again, more so His generous giver now.
I’ve always believe that forever or at least in my lifetime I would say “But as for me and my household we will serve the Lord”. As a new Christian then I almost always pray to God to grant my whole family’s salvation. Time flies, seasons changed, my siblings are now married making the 6 souls I’m praying before, gained 10 more souls to pray for…nothing happened…still….though in my hearts of hearts I can still hear the line “though it may tarry, it will come to pass!” I’m listening to that cry again! In God’s time, me and my household will be save.
When I first met God and welcome Jesus in my life and ask Him to be the pilot of my life, everything I ever wanted was to be used by Him for His glory. That in everything it would not be about me but about God and His unfailing and everlasting love for me. Life is about Mary is dead so that Christ may fully live and that people will know that He is good. But the small faith I had then was tested..big time! It was tossed and turned, bumped into rocks and made me loose my memories. I forgot how it is to live out Christ in me. But God is so sovereign that I cannot hide Him fully, deep down. Now, He is calling forth again the faith, watering it to grow to even just as big as the mustard seed that enough to move mountain.
Now, even if I’m a Christian of little faith but I have a big God who has written eternity in my heart I am now fully convinced that the God who placed those dreams in me before is faithful and able to finish it. I’m now dreaming His dream for me again. And in Jesus Name all things will work together for my good. AMEN!
Ako,
22 January 2011
1 comment:
I can't wait to see God again...matagal akong nawala at nagtago...nawalan ng tiwala pero alam ko, hindi Siya nawalan ng tiwala sakin.
Like you, I'll once again trust in Him, this time let Him drive my life, I will let Him in my heart, I will let him fill this emptiness so I could serve again, give again...
Siya ang magiging refilling station ko, and I will never be emptied again for the rest of my life...
Post a Comment