Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creating Mary’s 2011

What do I want to create in this New Year?

I want to create opportunities for stillness
   by spending time with God
   do a lot of self-talking

I want to create opportunities for kindness
   to adopt an orphanage where I can share God’s love and God’s Word
   stretch my understanding and acceptance

I want to create opportunities for being fully present in the now
   more bonding time with family
   traveling with people I love
   being thankful with whatever that comes my way
   welcoming new things, opening myself to new things

I want to create opportunities for generosity
   by managing my finances well
   being faithful again with my obligations
   do save, save, save

I want to create opportunities for creativity
   by writing more
   reading more
   try the arts and new technologies

I want to give opportunities for wellness
   learn new sports or improve with what I have now
   eat more healthy food
   practice cleansing diet

I want to show forth excellence
   by doing my best in every task given to me
   enriching my mind
   cultivate my passion
   learning from people around

And lastly I want to let go of toxic people, of critical thinking, comparisons, always striving and neglecting what’s already there.

I want to create my world full of love and peace.

Ako,
18 January 2011

2 comments:

Joann Glorioso said...

yannn naman! tas with the overflow, bless other people ;) Godspeed!

september_leigh said...

I like!...naalala ko ulit yung 2011 to dos ko..hehe...Goodluck sayo te, sana magawa mo lahat ng I wants mo..:-)...at sana ako rin...;-)

God bless!...\m/