While most of my friends are busy finishing their Starbucks stickers to own a planner I kind of told myself I will never, ever own one of that planner, EVER! It’s not that I don’t like the planner; it’s just that I’m not a fanatic of Starbucks coffee. Firstly, because I go for local coffee shop and I really find it so so expensive to just have coffee there. Oh well, but I do take coffee in Starbucks for special occasions such as chatting with friends in Paseo de Sta. Rosa, for stopping by in SLEX or before going home from Tagaytay. Given those excuses, I won’t dare start or even attempt to start the sticker collecting to own one.
But as of this writing I’m now a proud owner of the coveted, limited edition (like I already know 3-4 people who own one =P) Starbucks 2011 planner. It was a gift and I am soooooooooooooooo happy to be given such a very good gift.
I’m not sure if the giver started the race to 17 stickers way way before it ends in January or she invited friends and treat them for coffee just like the one friend I know (wink wink). I just hope she didn’t have palpitation or too many sleepless nights because of coffee overdose.
And with this blog entry I would like to give my HUGE, all smile, feeling cloud nine “THANK YOU” to my buddy in hiking, buddy Carina Bauza. Thank you very much buddy! You’re really generous!
But as of this writing I’m now a proud owner of the coveted, limited edition (like I already know 3-4 people who own one =P) Starbucks 2011 planner. It was a gift and I am soooooooooooooooo happy to be given such a very good gift.
I’m not sure if the giver started the race to 17 stickers way way before it ends in January or she invited friends and treat them for coffee just like the one friend I know (wink wink). I just hope she didn’t have palpitation or too many sleepless nights because of coffee overdose.
And with this blog entry I would like to give my HUGE, all smile, feeling cloud nine “THANK YOU” to my buddy in hiking, buddy Carina Bauza. Thank you very much buddy! You’re really generous!
my Starbucks 2011 Planner, Dark Wood Panel
I had BDJ last year, also a gift....and below is their 2011 design =)
I had BDJ last year, also a gift....and below is their 2011 design =)
Ako,
14 January 2011
14 January 2011


1 comment:
welcome buddy! mahaba ang kwento ng planner na yan, pero ang mahalaga ay napasaya ka ng bonggang bongga ng planner na yan!
at maaalala mo ako sa tuwing magsusulat ka ng mga plano ng gala at maiimbitahan mo din ako. :)
Post a Comment