Some changes look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge – Eckhart Tolle
I’m on creating a new habit, replacing the old, not that they are bad but just to give way for something better in order to achieve the best....
- wake up at 5:30AM to be able to pray for things I need to do for this day; read a verse that I can meditate throughout the day
- refrain from chatting specially during office hours
- drink 2 Alaska tumbler of water a day
- play badminton at least once a week
- jog at least once a week
- blog at least one entry a week
- attend Friday meetings
- read grammar books
- purposely minister on every person you talk to
- wake up early on weekend to clean room, fix things at home, play with pamangkins, do hobbies
- date DMIers after service (date one person say every other Sunday)
- visit Pastors or leaders and bless them with fruits or a little groceries
- write letters or send cards to friends abroad
No comments:
Post a Comment