Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My happy to be with people

I was asked before “What makes a person happy to be with?” I already forgot what’s my answer so I just list down the people I’m happy to be with at the moment and why ....

Alecks – my pretty bunsong pamangkin, she’s just so kikay, so pleasant to look at. I love listening to her maarteng voice. So small a kid yet so big happiness she's bringing to me.

My lunchmates (Big, Tiny, Icoy, Bing, Omar, Nelzo and including the not so regular like Mark, Donald, Gideon, Man and Lance) – lunch are so alive even or despite the not so happy food at times but the chikahan, the sharing of just about anything over a cup of imported tea that’s happiness.

Waterist – the lively conversation during coffee break...the sharing of pasalubong, it’s really a break every after coffe time. I like also how our new addition to the group (Tri and Bali) jell in, they’re  just so sincere in making ways to blend in although we’re not really hard to please.

IRRI LGmates (Liezel, Myles, Tita Pat, Tita Lolit, Ate Nancy, Tram, Ems) – the sharing of life, of passion for life, for God, for people. I love the heart to heart talk. The reaching out for people to pray for.  The concern for one another, we are in deed a family of DMI here in IRRI.

Petiks – going places with these bunch of crazy people is just awesome especially the teasing time. One big group with different personalities put together with the love for outdoor activities.

Sonia - I like how she share personal stuff/stories...some already sad but she’s sharing it as if she’s not hurting, she’s much like Crisel how she share sad kwento.

Man – his passion for new things in his life, I wish I could get it. He’s sweet, kind of a little brother who likes to say “I love you” and ask for a reply...and this part I like “I don’t answer =P” (my Angelina mode ON).

Dennis –IRRI’s Martin Nievera...an all time as in ever available stand up comedian...no dull moment...you’ll get tired laughing when he’s around.

Otep – my new badminton buddy, since he’s new, he still laughs in all my jokes and stories even the slightest “hirit”.

There, my list of happy to be with people, oh well it’s just few coz I don't have much time spending with other people lately =(.

Ako,
7 July 2011

3 comments:

manÜ said...

awww... thanks ate. that's so sweet of you... :)

iamOtep said...

hahaha...;)

Densio said...

Thanks Ate Merz, seryoso pa ako niyan huh at at least now I know "introvert" talaga ako since birth :))))