I’m into a 30-day challenge! I’ve noticed that I’ve been living deeply in my comfort zone that it’s very very hard to even start a new habit. Last month I was like determined to change something in me and add something better in exchange. But I don’t know, perhaps I’m not motivated enough or I’m just lazy, I wasn’t able to even start a single thing that I wrote. Fortunately, my conscience is still working, I still have promptings to do something about it. And so after reading or rather listening to a talk about this 30-day challenge I thought of trying it. You know, just to build up my discipline or perhaps starting small would lead me to fulfilling the list I’ve created. Tap on my shoulder coz two days after I think I’m gonna make it. Hopefully I get the hang of this and work into a bigger challenges next time.....Kudos Mary! That’s the way to go gurl! Encourage myself!
Ako,
2 October 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment