I found this in an FB status “why settle for someone’s OTHERS when you can be someone’s ONE AND ONLY”....so correct!
Then I’ve been following “My Binondo Girl” for more than a week already, nothing beats being LOVED, truly LOVED! It’s not happy to be married for 19 years, even if he’s giving you everything that you need, the right of being a wife. Even if you have the man physically but if you do not own the heart, you will not be satisfied. I’m talking about the character played by Cherry Pie Picache, she’s Jean, the legal wife of Chen (I don’t know the name of the actor). I’ve watched the part when they are celebrating their 19th year of marriage...Chen bought Jean an expensive gift, a jewelry worth almost a million but despite the expensive gift Jean is not happy. She’s actually longing to hear one every wife love to hear “I love you”. Imagine even after 19 years she’s still unassured and still competing with Chen’s first love Zeny played by Ai Ai delas Alas.
Then yesterday, Man and I watched “No Other Woman” I’m actually curious with he movie because typically Kristine Reyes would be cast as the mistress but with this one she’s the wife (I can still imagine how Anne Curtis pronounced it “your wife”). Then Anne played the mistress though she said she’s not a mistress coz she doesn’t have plans of breaking a marriage, she’s just having fun. But like all relationships you’d start with no expectations, no strings attached but in the process...there’s this powerful emotion coming into the picture...ruining the set-up...it’s not love actually, it’s emotional bondage hehe. It will start with a simple gestures, caring gestures then you’ll start breaking rules, putting strings and then you’ll discover it’s no longer fun...you’re actually asking for more. I love the lines Anne said to Kristine when she’s asking for forgiveness...”I actually mad myself believe that he would choose me, but at the end of the day...sa’yo pa rin sya uuwi, ikaw pa rin ang mahal nya...”
You couldn’t really stand the heat of fire...you shouldn’t be playing with it....you’ll get burned!
Ako,
26 September 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment