Have you experience moments like:
- you want someone to chat you first but didn’t do it
- thinking that that someone should ask you first but didn’t ask
- wanting someone to do something that you have in your mind and of course you’re not going to tell that someone what it is but didn’t do it
- or you noticed that a certain someone is doing something you like and you expect that someone to do it again but didn’t do it????
I was like that today. I’ve created scenarios in my mind and I want another person to act exactly as I imagined they should act but of course they didn’t do what I thought they would do. Then I felt frustrated, betrayed, put down…..I felt bad the whole afternoon just because of that thoughts. And the funny part is I’m expecting that someone to apologize for not doing what I’m thinking…I’m thinking I will not talk to that someone ever again or forever but of course my forever is just after writing this hehehe. I’m just making sure my luka side is still active…hahaha..now I’m fine!
Ako,
4 October 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment