I love the movie...
I love the conversation between Ronnie and her dad Steve Miller....I specifically love the last lecture from her dad (that's what he said in the movie)...here it is
"someday you're gonna open your heart
and you're gonna play again
and it's not gonna be to make your mother happy
and it's not gonna be to make me happy
it will be for you
because music.....love
they're gonna bring you joy"
I so wish a house near, as in so close to the beach.... like the house in this film.... hmmmmm
and also Will's place, I love it too!
Love the relationship of Ronnie and Jonah...specially that part where Jonah gave his savings away for his sister Ronnie to buy a nice dress for Will's sister's wedding.
I can so feel the pain in Jonah's heart when he learned about his father's condition....ahh the pain of eventually losing a love one =( love the lines from Jonah thou I wasn't able to get it verbatim...
"I spend everyday of my summer with him...we made this, just us..." while crying =(
Reasons why I love spending time with the people I love...I wanted to create so many moments with them, precious moments, the just US moments!....awwwwwwwww
I find this part sweet...they have too many kissing scenes in the movie but I don't find those scenes sweet coz it's so common in American films...and I'm a fan of crazy moments, just being yourself with the one you love...that's why I like this part..although this video didn't capture the part where they did the mud fight...I love that part..anyways, love this song and their ride together!
There goes my Saturday! a little work and a little pleasure! I love Saturdays!

No comments:
Post a Comment