Saturday, September 3, 2011

No never forget

I used to think “I don’t want to be forgotten” but after reading a blog about “I don’t want to forget” I also don’t want to forget. I chanced upon this blog (too bad, I lost the URL =( ) about a lady who’s suffering from memory lost, I assume it’s because of an illness tho she didn’t mention in this particular entry that I’ve read. She’s actually dedicating the blog to her love ones. On the entry that I’ve read she said there that her memory is going out faster each day and she’s afraid she will forget everything completely. 

While reading, I can see the characters I get to see in movies like Drew Barrymore  in 51st Date, Dory fish in Finding Nemo and the lead character in The Notebook.  My thoughts goes from lucky them coz it’s always new every morning, everything is just a new start to I pity them coz it’s hard not to have something to start with. Then I said to myself “I don’t want to forget!”

I soooooooo treasure memories, I keep birthdays, I blog about moments, I collect notes, I treasure photos....every ways to remember I do it. I want every emotions that goes with every person I have in my memory bank to be just there, so fresh, so remembered.

I want to keep forever how a person makes me feel, how I get to know this or that person. Like her I would probably be frustrated that I never get to finish a sentence coz she already forgot what she wanted to say in the middle of a conversation.  I also don’t want people to be mad at me coz I wasn’t able to keep a promise, I know exactly the feeling. 

I don’t want to forget, I just don’t!

Ako,
1 September 2011

No comments: