Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear YOU


I watched a Korean film entitled “Postman from Heaven.” A movie about writing letters to heaven hoping it will really reach the departed loved ones. The post master is a young man who before he could either enter Heaven or go back to life should do this post master’s task. Then he met a young lady who is sending letters to her ex-boyfriend. The two met in the mail box in the field in the middle of somewhere. The young man is already dead but can be seen by people who are holding on to the memories of their departed loved ones, that’s exactly the reason why the girl can see him. The young man explained to the girl his tasks and the girl got curious that she wanted to do the job also. Eventually they became friends…

….I cried in the ending…it’s not cryable (excuse me for the term!) actually, it’s a happy ending coz the man was brought back to life and they met again and recalled that somewhere in time they already met…so the man said he came back to life for her…awwwwwwwwwwable right? But the reason I cried is this….

…the last scene, where they hug, made me missed someone’s hug =(….

….with the movie also, I felt like writing Heaven not for a dead love ones but for someone I’ve been waiting to be with, here it goes:

Dear YOU,

It really makes me wonder what’s taking you so long! There were moments that I wanted to give up, I wanted to stop waiting! I’m thinking if there are really a YOU out there, why do you let me suffer? Why are you letting me fall for someone I cannot have? It’s actually crazy, coz sometimes, I’m waking up excited for the day we will meet. I’m imagining our meeting it’s been a lot already actually on my lists, a lot of the scenes how we will meet. There are times were I also thought, maybe you already pass my way and did not even noticed me. But just so you know also, I’m enjoying my life it’s not at all thinking where are you, or waiting and waiting. Don’t be too flattered! It’s just that even though I’m enjoying my single life it would be nice also that if there are really a YOU for me, then it’s also happy to do things together, right? I really do hope you’ll show up and pursue me now coz I need a company most of the time lately. HURRY UP! I might give up on you!

Cheers, Me 

Ako, 20 November 2011

1 comment:

janice said...

awwwww mary... waiting is always a challenge. salamat sa tinatawag na grace, so we can trust ;D