Friday, November 11, 2011

Dream


Words from my good friend Paulo Coelho “it’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”

Through reading books, blogs and through exposing myself to people who loves dreaming….I develop a dream. Last Thursday I had a day well spent with people I looked up to. I became a PA (as in Personal Alalay) together with Myles of authors and motivational speakers (Dr. Paul Yadao and Mr. Rex Ressurection). These are people who live the life I’m dreaming of. Like them, I want also to stand on that stage and talk to people and let them realize that they have all the power within them to do better things for this world. I also want to sit and sign a book I wrote that would empower the readers. More than just motivating, I dream of movement of transformed people who believe in themselves that they are fully packaged by our Creator to do mighty works.

And as a motivation for me I would end with a line again from my good friend Paulo Coelho “and when you want something the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Ako, 
22 October 2011

No comments: