- watching GLEE for the first time, using laptop, until 2AM
- pasta dinner while watching Benjamin Button
- chit chat in IRRI pond (research area)
- sharing cotton candy bought in Raymundo gate (no other cotton candy like it!)
- tambay sa UP field, beating the curfew
- picking up the flowers you ordered for me and we had a huge laugh because you're still there paying for it and you comment on the big bouquet that went out first and you said "that's not the one"...you probably saw my face beaming with gladness
- finishing the whole ice-breaker questions, we even make up our own questions for each other, that's until 1AM in Dairymoore
- sharing lechon from someone I just met whom I call my CF (close friend) after that
- revealing an ultimate crush and that you're disappointed with his action that's why you don't like him anymore
- sharing a huge bed and letting the huge pillow take the center while the both of us sleep still in both edge
- staying awake after a long and tiring road trip coz there's nobody to navigate for you
- UK the whole day, warm up first, then break by eating either brunch or merienda then UK search again
- sleep overs, I went from one house to another....that's my only happy thought about typhoon Ondoy
- walk from bus stop in Landbank until somewhere before Crossing, talking about anything and everything
- shawarma rice, coke float or C2 lemon then tambay while girl watching in Vega
I just want to write and remember my thoughts on things, events, people, every thought that can be written.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Moments
Some moments that's so fresh in my mind...making me smile whenever...though sometimes making me missed the person I'm with in that moment also. Mostly happy moments that's running in my mind, warming my heart....whenever I remember....ahhhhhhhhhhh....awwwwwwwwwwwww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yihee! Malapit na ang Valentine's Day, Ate Mary! :D
Post a Comment