2012 is our year to BUILD, that's our church declaration.
What does it takes to build or in my case re-build?
It means tearing the old, clearing whatever is already there.
Digging through for a more solid, more stable foundation.
A foundation ready for higher structure.
It means starting over again.
Not patching up but really destroying what's there.
It's a fresh start, RESET, good as new.
It's dreaming God's dream, knowing and obeying His agenda for me.
Building is both fun and not!
Yeah, it's good to start a new, you get to have a blue print, a new plan, it's exciting to pile the bricks one at a time.
It's a good to see something coming out from nothing.
But yeah it's also not fun coz we're not building op structure....to destroy us is a painful thing to do.
But I guess I would choose a total breakdown and just build a new than just repair...
I would rather be building again that repairing.
So! God feel free to tear me down but please be gentle =)
I'm excited for what I will become this 2012....
Ako,
January, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment