Saturday, March 17, 2012

Breaks!

When you hear that word in a relationships it is not easily accepted. But for someone who feels like he/she is already drowning with the dailies....such word is a welcome delight =)
Exactly what I felt when my Vietnam trip comes to mind. It's a long awaited, perfect timing, most anticipated BREAK! It's a comma to my so loaded 2012 start.
For somebody as "lakwatsera" as me, trips, travels, going places pump up my blood streams and give back a lively life..it's like fuel to machine. And it's a good thing even if Carina, my pretty buddy is so busy she was able to find time to do our itineraries and May, my ever-gala buddy did all the necessary reservation. As for me, I provided...NOTHING! hehe so sorry girls! Thank you for the understanding! I don't even had the time to imagine what it would be like in Vietnam, no time to play it on my imagination. I just made myself available on the trip itself....so I don't really have time to really be excited about it even if I am really, really excited about it. I just thank God for breaks! More Lord, more!

Ako,

February, 2012

No comments: