Saturday, January 18, 2014

The People of my 2013

At first I thought of not doing this entry, but this morning while I'm taking a shower (kung saan nakakaisip ng kung anu-ano, usually naman good thoughts)  and since I wanted to be grateful and be generous in compliments and showing of love this year...I convinced my pretty self and said OK let's do this! So, here it goes.....

Mamsie and Papsie
ang aking mga kasama sa bahay na meron ng dual citizenship, two of the most important person in my life and would probably be a permanent people in my list every year. They are my reason for earnings hehe...thru them I learned that grace is really amazing, and love is really unconditional....it was a rough year for them so I'm praying 2014 will be very good to them

Baby and She
my two lovely sisters in law,
Baby was the glue that binds the family during our rough times
She made us realized that we should always go for family and to stick together by and for each other

Tita Eves
her life taught me to really live life to the fullest with all glitz and glamour. She will be missed!

Nancy, Tita Lolit and Janice
brave women, sila yung nagpabago ng view ko on cancer, it's not the end if you have big C, you can be a testimony of big H...hope and healing. They taught me to be prepared at all times, to seize the day, to be grateful for what I have....they have big C...COURAGE!

Liz
she made standing up for myself possible, she brought out the opportunity to find out what I am made of, what I am capable of doing for me...she brought out the boldness and the courage in me...

Historymakers scholars and volunteers
love this group, in them I have the opportunity to be a blessing and to pay forward, since I was able to study college thru scholarship din, I now have the chance to give back thru them. Bonus pa ang opportunity to speak and be heard and be friends with them

Pogs
he's a dream maker (he makes his dream, reality), opportunities to make his dream come true seems so easy...the line from my best friend Paulo Coelho that says “when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” he is the person of that line. 

Andrei
a source of joy and gigil and sakit-panga moment

the Destiny couples who I travelled with during NCPM in Subic
(Doc Olyn & Sir Arnold, Kuya Edwin & Ate Analyn, Kuya Nick & Ate Aileen, Kuya Paul & Pastora Ahl)
they made me feel that I'm missing something coz I'm still single hehe...I so love how these couple lovingly tease each other, the maaalagang husbands, the charming wives....I love their yamming conversation, nalula sa usapang kotse, made me wanna try golf, they made me want to be rich so I can be a blessing like them

my sashal na Museum hopping and trying out sosy restaurant friends (Rochie, Bing and Man)
I'm glad I'm part of this annual thing during Rizal day (June 19), the going to Museum and Syanang Syalen na gala (that's what I call it)...since holiday sa Laguna, we decided that we do this annually, mag-visit ng Museum to appreciate our being Filipino and the Arts and anything inside the Museum, we even have a list of Museum to visit (c/o Man) and then we splurge for lunch or dinner kaya SYALEN...we already tried  La Cocina de Tita Moning (oh di ba, name palang sashal na!), Sariwon in BGC, and Finestra of Solaire Resort and Casino....having fun being sosy for a day

Sonia
sabi nya chatting, meeting, dining with friends is a social responsibility, tama naman nga sya, we are responsible for each other lalo na if we already treat the person as friend, so, spending time with them is actually our social responsibility, for ours and our friend's well-being....she showed the other side of her and I am so privileged to see that and that she gave me the trust to get to know her deeply

May
she will always make it to my list if I'm masipag to do this yearly, she's a favorite gala buddy. Generosity in the flesh. She's a blessing to many. She is what every professional should be, enjoying the fruits of her labor and giving as much as she could to help others, balanseng joy of earnings. Siargao trip this year is sooooooo memorable and my most adventurous trip in 2013.

Bianca Gonzalez, Rica Peralejo, Francis Kong and many more bloggers
part of my regular on-line thing is checking out the blogs of these people...I get inspired by them, I quoted them in my FB page although the down side is, I can no longer write an entry for my own blog, sometimes because I think of so many topics (as I read theirs) or sometimes I get glued to their blogs. I'm so amazed how sipag they are in writing, and an inspiring write ups that is.

Wilbert and Joseph
my gala buddies in Bangkok, my co-leaders in the professionals group, my co-volunteers in Historymakers...WOW! I'm so happy that I'm working, volunteering, doing things with these two young gentlemen...they are efficient, maaasahan, madaming ideas, masipag, fun to work with. So young yet so ahead in many things already, parang mga Mama ng mag-isip...the future is brighter kung madaming mga kagaya nyo, kaya mag-multiply kayo ha!

Merc
of course, you are my sanity keeper, so you are in my list forevah! Tho we spent super less time this year...still for the most part that I needed someone to talk to, to sort my thoughts with, andyan ka!  Yung kwento kong nasa jeep ako and I need to talk to someone and I'm scanning my database of friends and isa ka sa nasa top sa list...I appreciate that you will always accommodate me kahit na super busy ka and yung di ko na kailangang mag-back track kwento para maintindihan mo ang present kasi gets mo na...and I'm so glad na hindi ko kailangang mag-moment kasi happy na ako just seeing you. Hope we could spend more time this year (2014).

James
ang aking crush na naubos na now, kaya kailangan ng humanap ng bago...salamat sa kilig, sa pag-tumbling ng heart ko kasi ang gwapo mo na lalong nagpahirap sakin to understand you plus the Australian accent but still you always greet me, talk to me whenever we cross path (hindi ko pa sinasaday yun ha!). Promise maiintindihan na kita now kasi hindi na kita crush but that I cannot promise. You are really just a smile away.

Ser Chief
you have been a huge part of my 2013 kahit na character ka lang sa isang teleserye.... you made me smile, laugh, giggle a lot, miss badminton kasi I'm going to watch BCWMH, flooded my FB with your wisdom, you made me a FAN again, as in super fan girl ako.

Mang Max
my laboratory teacher, hindi sya madamot magturo, ako pa ang nahihiyang abalahin sya kasi when I asked for help, he would help instantly kahit na may ginagawa pa sya. He made my lab life easy.

Donald
I never thought we could be close friends, I never imagined him asking for advice on pretty much about anything. Para syang politiko, napaka-galang at ingat sa pag-deal sa mga tao. Another guy friend na I’m comfortable na kasama sa eat-out na just us.

My Sibs (Panet, Barok at Tygors, funny names nila since kiddos)
We don’t usually talk about family problems like madramang usap, pero when we need to act, decide, and face problems of family…solid kaming apat. We are there for each other; I like how we supported our Papsie’s campaign, walang usap pero pare-parehas kaming kasama sa parade, meeting de avance at sa botohan mismo…ayaw pa naming lahat na kumandidato si Papsie nyan ha!


It’s been a tough year for my family but we get through with it together and we are now super tested, solid as family. As for friends, it’s also a roller coaster year...just like any other years. I’m so looking forward to new people who will inspire, perspire, infect, affect, influence, color, and beautify my 2014...until the next paglilista, kitakits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! kasama kami dito =) Thanks te! Hope to have more bonding moments with u! hehe