I was able to find time to peek on other people’s blog and look what I got though this is just a portion, coz he has a long list of questions in his.
What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Surfing in February and test whether my weekend companion would blend well, glad they did!!!
Pagsanjan trip and being friends with the Pagsanjan trippers
I thank God for my travel every year and I’m glad this year I was able to go to Iloilo (San Dionisio) and Bacolod, so happy to see Tiny’s place
Created my travel photo blog and actually had fun doing it
Launched Masili.com as a tourist spot in Laguna….hehe
Created a face book account and found that I have a lot of friends on the web.
What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Boyfriend
Spare badminton racquet
Spare rubber shoes
DSLR
Out of the country trip
Savings
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being able to put together (partial though) my two group of friends, my friends in DMI and my IRRI friends through my International friends
Being able to play in Alaska cup and Labay cup, how’s that?!
What was your biggest failure?
Neglect my devotion =( no quality prayer time and Bible reading
No new cell also =(
What was the best thing you bought?
My colorful Crocs, everybody loved it =) plus I bought it for my sister not mine actually but she let me use it once in a while
Where did most of your money go?
Aside from my usual obligation like groceries, Meralco and the likes
Family vacation last summer
Tournament fees
Food
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Mostly my travels
And the wedding of Sheila and Vhelle
What do you wish you’d done more?
Read books and my Bible
Spend time with my pamangkins
Bike lesson
What did you want and get?
Quality chitchat, thank you Merc (you’re always around for my sanity)
Soccer socks, thank you Bing and May =)
Ferrari key chains, thank you EJ
Travels, thank you to all my best travel buddies (you know who you are)
Who was the best new person you met?
Can’t put just one name…
Bebot – our San Dionisio and Iloilo guide, I love his accent like Papa Andy and Manong
Nurul – the makulit and a very good painter
Aureline – my Ambassador in France
Denis – my Teletubbie, he’s Tinky Winky and I’m Po
Daisuke - my Pagsanjan boat mate (napagkamalang boyfriend or husband ko…hehe), plus he’s a good cook
Yohei – oh well he’s cute =) hmmmmmm and yeah cute haha
Reza – the hip King
Sarah – I’ll keep your slippers until you’re back
Atefeh – my forever Ate hehe
John – profound John who gave me this line “Don’t count the day, make the day count”
Finbar – “ang batang lalaki” his first Tagalog sentence
Erwin – the bestman not that he’s the best man I met but he stole that role from me…HMP but he’s nice and crazy
Papa Echo – the best surfing instructor…shaka!
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
That life is in deed in God’s hand and that I should really be thankful everyday that I’m alive. And everything happens for a reason and every person you met will always be a part of you whether in good or bad….life is a puzzle and you’ll see the big picture in due time meanwhile enjoy the process and have fun building your puzzle.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
For life in general….
The secret of life is letting go
The secret of love is letting it show
……..
Take my heart
Take my soul
I surrender everything to your control
And let all that is within me lift up to you and say
I am yours and yours alone completely
Ito…wala lang =)
Take this love and let the night begin
(I want to give it all to you)
Time for you to show the way you feel
(You know how long I've waited)
I need a reason, a meaning in my life
So open up and take this love tonight
6 comments:
Hey! I like that style too..pede bang makigaya din?
Neway, nice reading your blog. I did enjoy reading it. It's really worth reading your blog. Keep 'em coming! Mmmmmmmwah!
Nice article and nice blog also, I hope we can still can go out for trips and enjoying the Philippines...
Tinky Winky
Wow! 2008 was a very eventful year for you (And for me! Anyway the title of your blog is "gaya-gaya" - copycat)! I hope 2009 would be as fun and memorable (if not more!) for all of us!
H, that's nice write and nice blog.
I'll just say....
Mmmmmm...
Oo......
Yea......
Woa....woa.....
???
!!!
Think-think.....
(Yeah, that's what I want to say...)
Sure SV, you can have your own version =)
thanks for the comment Tinky Winky =)
I hope so too Dee =)
How profound comment Nurul, thanks =)
Hi Mer,
I think I will make gaya u also..so it'll be gaya-gaya-gaya..hay, Basta remind mo kc ako mg-update ng blogsite ko. Alam mo ba theme ko? hihihihi!:) Mwah!
Post a Comment