How would you define love? Is it love is blind? Love is a many splendor thing? Love hurts? Love is like a rosary full of mystery….hehehe slum bookish definition. What about its power? Have you experienced the power of love? Has your heart been filled with so much love that your life was change after that? Or by the power of love you’ve done things you thought you couldn’t do? Well I’m writing not just about romantic love, this is love in general.
Love is so powerful! Notice the security of a child filled with so much love at home with the family, they achieved far greater than the unloved. They keep on trying, failing is experimenting to them, they are not afraid to try and discover for they know they’ll be accepted because they are loved, they are not afraid to fail. Notice how gracious you can be for the one you love whether that’s your favorite sibling, friend or for your parents, you would give them priority above all else just to make them know that you love them. You can go the extra mile, you forget time, you forget limits. You would cross boundaries just to be with the people or place or be in that situation you love. It can transform the meek to be fighter for his love ones. If you love a person, you don’t easily get offended and if ever you are offended, you can easily forgive. You won’t even notice it’s an offense! You won’t mind being hurt so long as you can express your love. Love breeds passion…the fuel to excel, to achieve, to make it happen, to extend a hand, some even find life because of love. I guess it’s the lifeblood of martyrs, the likes of Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi people with huge heart and has a large capacity to love and loved the unlovable. That’s how powerful love is, they gave up their very own life to extend to the lowly, the unwanted. They must have died because of heart enlargement…hehe. You can listen over and over again to music you love, to a voice you love. You never get tired of doing the same thing over and over again for someone you love or for something you love doing. You have extremely long patience for things you love to do. You can finish a hard task if you love what you’re doing. Even a hard core criminal would give in to love. War broke because of love for country, love for money, love for power, oh well that’s the negative results probably but it must have started well, all for love.
My hope that in 2009 I for one will grow in love, I will subject myself to its power. I would let love take over my patience for annoying people or events, give my best to even a menial task, a level up effort to reach out. I would let the unconditional love of my Daddy God take over me, coz I know on my own I will fall short but with that overflow I would just let God flow His love through me. I would let Him give me the passion for living, knowing that He loves me unconditionally and I am accepted even if I’m no good. I just accept that love and embrace it for I know in that love I am secured.
Love is so powerful! Notice the security of a child filled with so much love at home with the family, they achieved far greater than the unloved. They keep on trying, failing is experimenting to them, they are not afraid to try and discover for they know they’ll be accepted because they are loved, they are not afraid to fail. Notice how gracious you can be for the one you love whether that’s your favorite sibling, friend or for your parents, you would give them priority above all else just to make them know that you love them. You can go the extra mile, you forget time, you forget limits. You would cross boundaries just to be with the people or place or be in that situation you love. It can transform the meek to be fighter for his love ones. If you love a person, you don’t easily get offended and if ever you are offended, you can easily forgive. You won’t even notice it’s an offense! You won’t mind being hurt so long as you can express your love. Love breeds passion…the fuel to excel, to achieve, to make it happen, to extend a hand, some even find life because of love. I guess it’s the lifeblood of martyrs, the likes of Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi people with huge heart and has a large capacity to love and loved the unlovable. That’s how powerful love is, they gave up their very own life to extend to the lowly, the unwanted. They must have died because of heart enlargement…hehe. You can listen over and over again to music you love, to a voice you love. You never get tired of doing the same thing over and over again for someone you love or for something you love doing. You have extremely long patience for things you love to do. You can finish a hard task if you love what you’re doing. Even a hard core criminal would give in to love. War broke because of love for country, love for money, love for power, oh well that’s the negative results probably but it must have started well, all for love.
My hope that in 2009 I for one will grow in love, I will subject myself to its power. I would let love take over my patience for annoying people or events, give my best to even a menial task, a level up effort to reach out. I would let the unconditional love of my Daddy God take over me, coz I know on my own I will fall short but with that overflow I would just let God flow His love through me. I would let Him give me the passion for living, knowing that He loves me unconditionally and I am accepted even if I’m no good. I just accept that love and embrace it for I know in that love I am secured.
Ako, 13 January 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment