Songs can reveal different emotions and it’s the best tool to express what’s inside our heart. It’s amazing that sometimes an ordinary song can become special when sung or heard in such a special moment. It comes alive and it’s as if singing the very feelings you have for that instance. In 3 weddings I’ve witnessed lately, songs played an important role. The first wedding, a song led the bride to the groom in the altar. The groom sang to his lovely bride as the bride walks down the aisle. In the second wedding it entertained friends and relatives who witnessed the wedding. In the last wedding the groom poured out his heart and made his vow to his bride. Now I’m sharing the song, I already heard this song, it’s so popular in the airwaves but it strikes a different tune when sung on my friend’s special day…..here it is =)
Now and Forever
Whenever I’m weary from the battles that raged in my head
You made sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way, but still you seem to understand
Now & forever, I will be your man
Sometimes I just hold you too caught up in me to see
I’m holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
Ill try to show you each and every way I can
Now & forever, I will be your man
Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I wont be alone anymore
If Id only known you were there all the time,
All this time. . .
Until the day the ocean doesn’t touch the sand
Now & forever, I will be your man
Ako, 7 January 2009
Now and Forever
Whenever I’m weary from the battles that raged in my head
You made sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way, but still you seem to understand
Now & forever, I will be your man
Sometimes I just hold you too caught up in me to see
I’m holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
Ill try to show you each and every way I can
Now & forever, I will be your man
Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I wont be alone anymore
If Id only known you were there all the time,
All this time. . .
Until the day the ocean doesn’t touch the sand
Now & forever, I will be your man
Ako, 7 January 2009
1 comment:
hmmm ako yun ;-) he he! yeah, we heard it from many of our guests -seems it becomes their "instant favorite" song after hearing my handsome groom sang it for me during our wedding! hmm..proud wife :-)
Post a Comment