I’m contemplating on what my life would be after IRRI. Thought of what I really want my life to be. I got excited, looking forward for this adventure. Then I felt a little scared and sad also. Then I stopped thinking. According to the Alchemist “when you want something, the universe conspires helping you to achieve it”. But first you have to know what you want. It’s in wanting it so much that everything will work out for you. The same is true with the word of God in Jeremiah 29:11 He said there, that He has a plan for me (for everyone that is) and His plan is to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future. So if God has a plan for me, then I guess what I need to do is to ask for it. Especially this time that I don’t know what I want for my life, I don’t have any plans. Although I don’t want to go with the flow, I want to live a full life. I’m willing to take a chance on God.
Ako, 27 July 2010
Ako, 27 July 2010
1 comment:
I guess, you do what you can do at the moment, pero in line pa rin sa gusto mong mangyari sa buhay mo. Then, everything will just happen right before your eyes. One important thing is, you should be happy doing the things that you do.
Post a Comment