He will never find me!
It’s been forever of waiting. In my early years, it’s nothing. I’m enjoying every bit of my life so I’m not missing even a single moment without him but time went so fast. Now, it’s different. I’m now in the state of loosing hope that he will ever find me. It’s like I’m bit by bit loosing myself while waiting, so I’m afraid I’ll loose myself completely and he will never find me anymore. It’s been forever and in the process of waiting I wasn’t able to shield myself. I’ve given away portions of me to the wrong people. In the hope of finding him, I open myself, put down my walls, gave time to someone, care for someone, wish for a future with someone. I even thought I already found him. There are moments I don’t want to trust my heart it’s like my heart so long for the one that it could pick just about anyone, even the wrong person. There are times I give in to the emotion, I would just settle, just to be hold, just to feel wanted and needed, to be loved. It’s just so hard to be told that I’m a loving person, a beautiful person inside out and everybody around me love me but my heart is longing for just one person to love me. Perhaps, he’s not around. Perhaps I’m not meant for just one, I was made to be loved and to love many.
Ako,
16 February 2011
It’s been forever of waiting. In my early years, it’s nothing. I’m enjoying every bit of my life so I’m not missing even a single moment without him but time went so fast. Now, it’s different. I’m now in the state of loosing hope that he will ever find me. It’s like I’m bit by bit loosing myself while waiting, so I’m afraid I’ll loose myself completely and he will never find me anymore. It’s been forever and in the process of waiting I wasn’t able to shield myself. I’ve given away portions of me to the wrong people. In the hope of finding him, I open myself, put down my walls, gave time to someone, care for someone, wish for a future with someone. I even thought I already found him. There are moments I don’t want to trust my heart it’s like my heart so long for the one that it could pick just about anyone, even the wrong person. There are times I give in to the emotion, I would just settle, just to be hold, just to feel wanted and needed, to be loved. It’s just so hard to be told that I’m a loving person, a beautiful person inside out and everybody around me love me but my heart is longing for just one person to love me. Perhaps, he’s not around. Perhaps I’m not meant for just one, I was made to be loved and to love many.
Ako,
16 February 2011
5 comments:
You will find each other. Dream. Believe. Survive.
ahhh, i was overcame with sadness reading this. parang napagod ka na sa paghihintay. DON'T! no offense meant to friends and families who mean well, but it sounds boring when they tell you maghintay at may darating. i should know, we are on the same boat.
what i do is i'm conditioning myself that if it's not for me, i'll just direct my energy and effort and the over-flowing love in my heart (naks) sa mga taong nasa buhay ko ngayon.
power hug, sisterette!
Mary!! Don't lose your self!!!If you losee your self you lose everything!!
You have friends, a family, don't feel sad.
I know that is not easy be alone but try to don't feel sad.
Life is wonderful don't forget this, everyday is a beautifull day!!!
Ciao!!
awww this time of doubt does come...
i like this comment from my shy follower =)
Yeah. Sobrang relate ako. Lalo na dun sa sinabi mo na hindi mo na alam minsan kung totoo pa yung nararamdaman mo or need na lang sya.
Post a Comment