Wednesday, March 16, 2011

VDay text

My long overdue! Here are list of texts I got last Valentine’s day that I wanted to remember here in my blog….I got them from single friends….that’s why…hehe

Frustrating realizations:
You found the perfect love, but in a wrong time
You found the perfect person, but his not in love with you
You found the perfect one, but you must be loyal to someone else
You got the perfect looks, but no one takes you seriously
You met the perfect personality, but you’re bound to be just friends
You got brains, but got a frail heart
You found the courage, but it’s just too late
You’re ready to love, but you don’t know where to start
How ironic

How I wish falling in love has traffic lights too
So that I would know if I should GO for it,
SLOW DOWN or just STOP
To avoid heart accidents

Happy hearts day
to those who are taken
almost taken
mistaken
taken for granted
needs o be taken
waiting to be taken
assumed to be taken
overtaken
and those who will never be taken

This Valentine
White Roses for lovers,
Brown Chocolates for crushes
Pink Balloons for friendships
And most of all Red Horse for the loveless....tagay pa!

No comments: