Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some ME loving =)

I’m Tiny’s always sunny around her best pal

Salvie’s sunshine (even Cor and Yuan are into this sunshine thing now also)

Rona’s meanie but sweet ANGELina

Pog’s human diary

Icoy’s best man

Merc’s kindred spirit

Mariang gala coz there’s Tonyong gala

A coffee that wakes Vhelle every after chat (plus I’m making her laugh out loud in the office)

Anton’s Marypie

Vivay’s used to be favorite enemy

Everything and nothing chit chat for Mamajo, I’m her insightful friend

Hacienda Doc’s missing housemate

Janet’s sisterette

Carina’s hiking buddy

Liezel’s bestfriend, Grace’s too

Crisel’s best blogger

Beauty for Kuyang as Bruno and Romy as Brownie

Ail’s friend with a terrific sense of humor

Tita Eves' forever Darling

What about you, who do you say I am?

Ako,
24 March 2011

6 comments:

Unknown said...

... and you will soon turn into my fiercest competitor in vying the elusive "yes" of someone. hahaha!

Sheila Mae said...

tama! :)
aha janet sino kaya ito? hmmm...

carina said...

hahaha! sino nga kaya ito? amishu buddy!

Marya said...

"Crisel's best blogger" isn't sufficient to describe who you are to me. You're also my all-time friend who knows where I've been, where I am now and where I want to be. Don't need to say much for you to understand what I truly need. And you just have the knack of reaching out during my trying times even if I'm far away and not saying anything.

vividviz said...

Hahaha! aliw ako...I called you my sunshine because everytime I'm in my down mood you always appear... you made me laugh but you also made me think...i always look for you when there is cloud in my days so you can shine bright for me and make my day!

Anonymous said...

tara te mers kain na tayo