Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Me & Myself

Have you ever experience not liking yourself?
Me? most of the time.
It’s not that I don’t like myself…looks, character..no! not that kind!
It’s just that most of the time, me and myself are in the opposite side of things.
It’s like we always argue on things and I hate it when we are like that…coz myself always wins….
I always make way for her…..
I don’t like it when we disagree…
Especially when she wins =(
And lately, I’ve been thinking of not arguing with her anymore, to just go with whatever she likes…whether we agree or not.
I let her run our day, our emotion, our thoughts on things, people, events, anything that come across our path.
I won’t reason, I won’t give my opinion.
I’ll just let it be….let her be!
Let’s see what happens!

Ako,
18 May 2011

No comments: