I heard Bing said that…she’s describing what she feels because of too much work and less time to do all.
Tonight, I think I’m numb too….Why? Because despite many “gala”, I’m walking through life aimless. No more purpose! It’s like, I’m just going with the motion, no more passion, no more trace of life….I’m dying …daily. It’s like the world is spinning in it’s course, life is going on as it should be but my portion, my little corner..it’s in a halt. While everybody’s persuing something..some working on their careers, others building their legacy, starting their family…me, I’m just floating.
I think my heart stops aching or even feeling…probably because it cannot accept hurts, disappointments anymore….Numb! I’m numb! No more feelings, not thinking just moving…Ah! I can’t even cry it out!
Tonight, I think I’m numb too….Why? Because despite many “gala”, I’m walking through life aimless. No more purpose! It’s like, I’m just going with the motion, no more passion, no more trace of life….I’m dying …daily. It’s like the world is spinning in it’s course, life is going on as it should be but my portion, my little corner..it’s in a halt. While everybody’s persuing something..some working on their careers, others building their legacy, starting their family…me, I’m just floating.
I think my heart stops aching or even feeling…probably because it cannot accept hurts, disappointments anymore….Numb! I’m numb! No more feelings, not thinking just moving…Ah! I can’t even cry it out!
Ako,
24 May 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment